Saturday, October 15, 2011

Random Thoughts from Day 9

Saturday October 15, 2011
Day 9
I tend to always get bored when I am by myself. It feels like I am alone and trying to fill my time with pointless things to pass the time. The thing I need to learn, the mindset I need to adopt is that I am never alone. I have myself. Going through life can be, well I guess I should say, is a challenge. We are human beings and are animals. We are organic, carbon based life, just as a tree, dog, cat, ant. We have the characteristics of being physical beings. The thing that makes us different is our frontal lobe. We were given the advanced brain to use. We were given the advanced brain for a purpose. The outer universe is too large to comprehend, wrap our minds around, and perceive. The inner universe though is ours to explore. Space travel seems exotic, adventurous, and the greatest mystery. Exploring the inner universe is more important. The outer universe is something that we create in our mind. We are the creator, the creator is in us, the creator is the advanced brain. I believe in a God, I believe in Jesus Christ as the perfect human example. He found God. He was God. He was Enlightenment. I believe in Heaven on earth. I believe when you die you go to Heaven. You get to use your energy that is neither created or destroyed. That energy can grow, engulf the inner and outer universe, and show you the meaning of life. The paths you take along your physical, Newtonian existence will only teach you more ways to explore your inner universe. What are you, who are you, what do you want to learn, how do you encourage yourself to grow. Why our energy animated into a human being is a question we cannot answer. Did we determine when we were energy that we wanted to be a human? Was it chance, luck, probability? Was it God who wanted us to use our energy and spirit on the earth to better it. There have been billions of people on the earth before. They each shaped it in a certain way and used their energy to do something whether good, bad, or indifferent. Was it a choice to determine whether their life was good, bad, or indifferent? Do we need to stop and look at what we can do to determine to make a difference? Do some humans never realize their spirit and live through the motions? I do not want to do that. I want to make a difference and use my energy and spirit to change the world in a positive way. We live in many different realms. The quantum realm, the Newtonian realm, the spiritual realm, the biological realm. We are not just stuck here on Earth to sit around, expend energy, and never get out of our perceptions. It takes time to explore the other realms of yourself. Each of these needs to be explored in order to live completely. While in Americorp, I want to experience those different realms, and in the process help others explore their different realms.

2 comments:

  1. Fascinating ideas!

    A quick question: do they not have carriage returns in California?

    Or does Americorp only allow you one paragraph per entry?!

    Inquiring minds want to know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is a carriage return? :) I try not to mention Americorp often, don't want to risk the chance. Also, I wrote this while very bored, a tad emotional, and was listening to radiohead. So, of course I had to get far fetched. My mom told me this post made me sound like I was on LSD... compliment?

    ReplyDelete